Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I helped make this little baby


This is my first copy of the split EP by my band, White Suede and the wonderful band, Gay.

Guess what? We had a few at the record store, and people bought them all.  I'm so happy!  I hope people like it.

Now, you could just listen to the songs here, on the myspace. Or that much less slow & cluttered, band camp.

BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW,

This record is WHITE vinyl, and there are several available colour variations.  I enjoy the red / blue one, but you may like the neon orange.  OH and it comes with a digital download code so you can have it on your iPod.




So, you can buy it from Pleasence Records on their site.   I mean, someone in Portland bought one and that's a cool place I've never even been to.  So, follow suit.  THANKS. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment